Every morning I start with my beauty “routine” as almost every women does. It includes a moisturizing and eye cream to softener my skin and get rid of puffiness under my eyes after a sleep. About my skin care I will write a separate post.
After that I wait for about 10 min to let it get into my skin and start the make-up. It should be perfectly done as I’m usually going to the castings where clients, for sure, look at your face.
The trick is to create a brightness and freshness on your face. In addition, clients shouldn't figure out that you are wearing a heavy make-up. Otherwise, they gonna send you to wash your face or just wouldn't book you.
What am I using?
- Shiseido primer to add a first layer of light brightness;
- Dior BB cream as it’s extremely light but covers redness;
- Benefit concealer. My real discover. This product works amazingly perfect! Covers darkness, redness and puffiness;
- Benefit highlighter. This product looks like a nail polish and it’s literally polishes your face. I put a drop on my cheeks, nose, forehead and above the upper lip. Sometimes I’m using it as an eyeshadows, but it’s better to add an Urban Decay primer before applying to avoid rolling;
- Chanel blush. I got addicted to their blushes. Light rose color and smell attracts me, I guess.
- Benefit volumizing fiber gel. This little thing naturally colors my eyebrows. Before I was using an eyeshadows but Benefit product immediately beat my previous method;
- Trish McEvoy volume mascara. I’m getting a light curl and almost invisible touch of mascara on my eyelashes. A huge plus is that you can easily roll it off your eyelashes using a bit of water;
- Rosebud Salve - my fav lip balm. Has a rose smell and light pink color. I also use it as a blush if I forget the actual one.